Should I hire a big wacker/roller?

Sponsored Links
Got one to start with of my dig out. 4 grab loads totalling 75 tonne of earth and crap tarmac. Went a bit overboard with the digging I think as I had to get 54 tonne of MOT. Ended up about 170mm thick I think. That’s down to my incompetence rather than wanting it extra solid!
4D39FEA0-D1DA-43D2-9D0E-3CFC46583951.jpeg

Here’s a couple with the edging in place before my final load of 18 tonne of MOT. I noticed that the first load went into nothing, probably levelling the lumps. Second load was much better and the 3rd and final load was luckily bang on 35-40mm under my edging blocks
66F098BD-4716-4ABD-824A-657529CA5947.jpeg
41DF3AA3-0857-448B-BAE1-31B0FA1D375F.jpeg

Sponsored Links
The blocks look lighter than I remember when selecting.
samples are never from the same batch. also give it a bit of weathering and it will change anyway! Looks good, can't belive you have two entrances, are you lord of the manor?:p

Posh c*nt ;)

Looks quality!!!! Do you have a decent fall from the house to road?

I’m sure I did a job at Darlaston Sport Centre, new water supply through an unused bowling green.

Yes there is a decent fall. Not sure what but clearly visible.

I’m not that near darlaston itself.... they have several branches and are cheap as chips. Right up my street.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back