Should one, or should one not...

I have done many times and to be honest I never once thought of that hurt that I could be doing. In retrospect, I had no control over my actions - I saw someone I liked and nothing else mattered. I just adore the more attractive members of the opposite sex.

Well, it all turned out nearly ok for you, fair enough.

I would disagree with your (now) emboldened statement in that you can't control your emotions (I feel them now!!), but you can control what you do about them.

You are probably right! However, if the opportunity came my way right now, I know what I would do. It's the way that I am.

Sponsored Links
You are probably right! However, if the opportunity came my way right now, I know what I would do. It's the way that I am.

Well, who are we to judge - although it's hard not to :confused:

Lol, bolo with grand kids etc ,you must surely be in your 50's.
How many opportunities you reckon will come your way in your twilight years granddad?!? ;) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
How many opportunities you reckon will come your way in your twilight years granddad?!? ;) :LOL:

I'm 72 mate and you couldn't be further from the truth! I have something, I dont know what it is but its not money, that still works for me. Two nights ago in my club a 22 year old asked if she could join me and did. Her mates came over now and again but were really friendly and chatty. She stayed with me until I left 3 hours later.

I have done many times and to be honest I never once thought of that hurt that I could be doing. In retrospect, I had no control over my actions - I saw someone I liked and nothing else mattered. I just adore the more attractive members of the opposite sex.

Well, it all turned out nearly ok for you, fair enough.

I would disagree with your (now) emboldened statement in that you can't control your emotions (I feel them now!!), but you can control what you do about them.

Kids have been hurt and families torn apart all down to a lack of willpower (which Bolo is freely admitting so not having a pop) so wouldn't even say it nearly turned out alright

Unfortunately its always kids who are the innocent victims of people playing away. I am afraid don't get married if you know you can't keep it under control, and certainly don't deliberately have kids FFS

I'm 72 mate and you couldn't be further from the truth! I have something, I dont know what it is but its not money, that still works for me. Two nights ago in my club a 22 year old asked if she could join me and did. Her mates came over now and again but were really friendly and chatty. She stayed with me until I left 3 hours later.

Well.....you are a dog no doubt about that.....and an old dog at that.............but ya know what?
good for you! Enjoy it while you can matey. :)
I don't condone hurting those within your circle of care (as it were), but hey, you've live, loved and lost, so you know all about that!

So.....as you were soldier! :)

The Global Facts ... At Any Given Moment:

FACT: 79,000,000 people are engaged in sex right now.

FACT: 58,000,000 are kissing.

FACT: 37,000,000 are relaxing after having sex.

FACT: 1 old timer is reading this forum.

Keep up bolo.................. :LOL:

The Global Facts ... At Any Given Moment:

FACT: 79,000,000 people are engaged in sex right now.

FACT: 58,000,000 are kissing.

FACT: 37,000,000 are relaxing after having sex.

FACT: I'm not one of them :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back