Should one, or should one not...

Sponsored Links
you could always joke about it with the wife and see if she's up for a threesome... you never know until you're being served divorce papers... err i mean until you ask..

Sponsored Links
no that's the girl that's flirting with him...

lost her right arm at the elbow in the same crash that killed her husband..

the things she can do with that hook... :eek:

comes with other attatchments too.. :oops:

envisage if you will, a gorgeous little honey at work who's up for a bit of fun and frivolity.

Should one risk the repercussions from the wife and kids by indulging in a bit of extremarital hanky panky? ;)

I have done many times and to be honest I never once thought of that hurt that I could be doing. In retrospect, I had no control over my actions - I saw someone I liked and nothing else mattered. At one time I had it off with almost every nice looking girl in the office and we are talking about seven.
As a direct result one of my children hasn't spoken to me for 18 years and perhaps never will. She has two children, my grandchildren and I have never seen them. Having said all that, the last time I had what I thought was a fling ended up in divorce, re-marriage and two wonderful additions to the family. Would I do it all again? Sadly, the answer is yes. I just adore the more attractive members of the opposite sex.

I have done many times and to be honest I never once thought of that hurt that I could be doing. In retrospect, I had no control over my actions - I saw someone I liked and nothing else mattered. I just adore the more attractive members of the opposite sex.

Well, it all turned out nearly ok for you, fair enough.

I would disagree with your (now) emboldened statement in that you can't control your emotions (I feel them now!!), but you can control what you do about them.

the problem is that god gave us men a cock and a brain, and only enough blood to run one at a time...

Sponsored Links
Back