Shower brackets, can someone point me in the right direction

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

The shower roller screen in my en-suite has been put in wrongly so that the door hangs at an angle. Are there any brackets around that have an adjustable height on them? Heres a picture of mine

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Unfortunately it's not, I've had the door off to clean it and there's no height adjustment

What bits have you dismantled? As buck51 says it looks adjustable and most runners will have a tiny bit of adjustment.

It looks like loosening off the chrome bit by unscrewing the hex screw would allow the part fixed to the glass to slide up in the slot you can just see the other side of the glass.

Alternatively undoing the Allen screw in the top roller might allow the part to be twisted to get a cam effect.

Sponsored Links
I'm pretty sure that ALL sliding shower doors have a small adjustment but maybe you don't have enough adjustment left? How much out of square are we talking? How big is the gap?

It certainly looks like the allen screw when loosened will allow the glass to be slid up or down. There should be clear rubber washers behind it, maybe they are stuck or sealed in position and you need to loosen them? Obviously, the bottom sprung castors would need to be released first.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back