SHOWER CUBICLE CLEANING TIP.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Like to share this brilliant tip..................

When you have finished showering, run a window cleaners blade over the cubicle glass to dry it.

Keeps the shower looking good and no dried on water stains to spend ages scrubbing off. :D

No donation necessary :D

Sponsored Links
Hey, that's a great tip, Bahco. It's the sort of simple solution that makes me feel like slapping my head to shake up my brain cells - well, what cells I have left, that is. And I already have one of those window things for the car windscreen.

Those of us with other halves from the land of rising sun have been struggling with this for a while; another one is evscale (or whatever) from plumbers merchants - give the chrome and screens a good squirt after showering and things will stay shiny.

Just don't mention the JML magic sponge :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
Tell us about it, Dan.

Get it off your chest.

You know you want to - speshly if you paid £29.99 for it. :D

Bahco said:
Like to share this brilliant tip..................

When you have finished showering,
No donation necessary :D
I take a chammy in with me anyway :eek: .donation ? ,I`ll leave a small deposit

snes said:
Tell us about it, Dan.

Get it off your chest.

You know you want to - speshly if you paid £29.99 for it. :D

Nah, they were flogging these In Japan for 50p a pack. The missus was researching the setting up of a little business to bring them and some other funky cleaning products over and selling them.

We got a supplier and allsorts lined up (you can buy this stuff in great big blocks).

Just as we git into the nitty gritty (and brought a couple of suitcases of samples back) JML releases it here themselves :(.

They obvioulsy started researching this just before we did... absolute barstewards!!!!!

The missus was quite upset by the whole thing. Still we have a very clean kitchen and bathroom and a couple of years worth of this this stuff.

Personally find it easier to take the wife in the shower, and leave her in there after to do the cleaning.. :LOL:

Why do so many woman customers refuse fixed shower heads and go for removable hand held ones. :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back