Shower drip strip

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have a 25 yr old shower which is enclosed on 3 sides with an aluminium frame and hinged door. There is a ?silicone strip on the inside of the door frame at the bottom to divert water into the tray. It pushes into a slot in the aluminium frame. I take it out to clean it when the shower is cleaned. It is now getting stiffer, the strip that is, and is harder to push back into the slot. I have searched the internet for a replacement but can only find the strips that fit to the bottom of glass shower doors and glass screens. The firm that made the frame is no longer in business. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement from. IMG_20200510_111424.jpg IMG_20200510_111349.jpg IMG_20200510_111517_burst_01.jpg IMG_20200510_111424.jpg IMG_20200510_111349.jpg IMG_20200510_111517_burst_01.jpg Sorry, some photos repeated.

Sponsored Links
pandaman, good evening.

Are there any makers marks indicating who made the screen? anywhere on the glass or the frame itself? at times these makers marks are well hidden?

The other possibility is to take dimensions and try to google something? that will fit?

Thanks for reply, I still had the paperwork somewhere which had the makers name on. I googled them but they went out of business a few yrs ago. I have googled size etc but cannot find anything. As mentioned all that comes up is strips for the bottom of glass shower doors and bath screens.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back