Shower enclosure recommendations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone got recommendations for shower enclosures? Specifically 1100 X 800 offset quadrant.

We can't fit a 1200 in without doing some major wall moving and I think a 1000 would be a bit small for the shower we're getting. So, aye I'm looking for an awkward size lol.

There is an absolute tonne of different brands with a wide range of prices. I'm trying to avoid mega cheap (and Victorian plumping et Al).

I've come across Eastbrook Enclosures which look pretty good and are in my price range.

Any advice on what to look for? It looks like the super cheap ones don't have adjustable doors, at least from the installation manuals...

*Sneaky edit* we could go for a 1000 X 800 shower enckosure as it's just my personal preference holding me back, but my mind can be changed as there is a lot more options at that size

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Hmmm. The wife has moved the goal posts yet again. Now she wants 1000x900.

This is a fairly limited choice. I've seen the Premier Pacific on a few places. Looks to be pretty decent and, at least from the isntructions seems to be solidly built. Damn enclosures are a minefield. Anyone installed one of these? Can't find many comments online, and given how widely sold they are it would seem to be a good thing (people being more likely to post if there is an issue).

Regards,

Koomber

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back