shower enclosures

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am about to revamp my bathroom and get rid of the bath and install a shower cubicle. I am thinking of buying a manhattan shower cubicle but would like to know if anyone has one and if so what do they think of it. What other makes would anyone recommend?

Sponsored Links
A good enclosure isnt that much better than a cheap one, IMHO. I paid a grand for ours, had it professionally done, and it still gets gunked up, it creaks, it leaks now, in short, it does all the things a cheap one will do.

Just my 2p

It is certainly a buyers minefield out there.....personally I like Moretti stuff but at least with Manhattan its British and you can buy the spares for it.
I was disappointed with the quality of Bathstore stuff I fitted last year so its very difficult to give unbiased advice.....
John :)

Sponsored Links
Make sure you tile the walls using appropriate materials or that will give you problems as well; don't just stick em on & hope for the best.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back