Shower head simple query

Sponsored Links
The one in the link say`s it has an 1/2" thread and looking at your current one is that a nut I see just above the star head and below the arm?
Sometimes those drench heads don`t perform very well due the pressure & flow of the water and people are disappointed.

"star" head like this:

whats wrong with the octopus arms shower fitment :?:

as mentioned by just pumps ^ it could have a 1/2 inch fitting.Just to add ts worth looking at the actual shower head in question

good news,There are plenty of shower heads available,its often possible to improve poor shower performance with a new head.

Thanks, lads for your replies.

The octopus doesn't give much water output and it's not wide enough, so I am glad to hear that its often possible to improve poor shower performance with a new head.

I think I had better ask a plumber to take a look in person.

Sponsored Links
doesn't give much water output and it's not wide enough,
Those fixed overhead shower heads need a very good constant water supply,have in the past fitted these alternative shower heads (below,is a guide.others are available) to provide more of a jet and can be slightly angled towards the user.
Not as blinghy as already mentioned but the available water is forced is provided where its required :?:

https://www.showerspares.com/search/rada-sh13-swivel-shower-head-chrome-098.08/

Cheers, Old&Cold.

I don't want one like that. I want one with more holes and more area of coverage.

Cheers, Old&Cold.

I don't want one like that. I want one with more holes and more area of coverage.

Don't make the mistake of form over function... The larger the head and the more holes the more pressure and flow required for it to perform at peak output... How is the shower supplied? What system do you have to supply hot and cold water to the property? Its all relevant to shower performance.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back