shower help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Bristan Bliss 9.5kw Digital Electric shower,it is under 2 years old.
ceiling neon light is on and power is at the unit but there is no digital display and the shower will not switch on.no burnt or char marks in unit, anyone any idea if it is a cheap fix or will i be better getting a new unit?

Sponsored Links
This shower has a 2 yr warranty. Did you have the shower fitted and register it when fitted ?

Thank you for the response.
Silly me has no proof of purchase and never registered it. the shower was acting strange for a couple of days i,e the temperature was still high when turning it to cold . we always left the ceiling switch on one morning i pulled the chord to switch it off and it would not come back on, there is def power at the shower. but it would not come back on, also changed ceiling switch just in case but still the same power at shower but no digital display or anything. looks like i will have to buy another like for like and just switch it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back