Shower hose holder (that goes on the wall)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just broken the plastic bit that holds the hose. So of course I can't hang up the hose now. Can the whole unit be replaced easily? Are they a universal length so could I just buy a new one and replace it? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
where abouts in london are you? you can pick them up at most plumbers merchants, my cousins got a plumbers merchants in east london that sells them

Sponsored Links
topgazza, your links proved very helpful! Many thanks. What I'm looking for is a shower kit, and by giving me the link I was able to find another website that gave me some products. So they are out there.

Corgiman, presumably pollyfilla would do the job of superglueing the pieces together, eh? If so, then hmmm, that's a thought I could consider!
Thanks for your replies folks.

Jay, thanks...

I think Corgi meant to fill the screw holes in the wall/tiles afterwards as they are not all the same size ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back