Shower Identification

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Would any of you clever people be able to identify the shower make (and model if poss) from the attached picture? It is in a friends bathroom, in a flat built around 2000, and apparently it seems most of the estate has the same one!

Shower.JPG

As you can see it has come away from the wall and I am trying to find an installation manual to understand how it comes apart to refit it.

Any help would be most welcome thank you.

Regards,

Nick

Sponsored Links
Picture does not really show that much!
But I would assume there is a small grub screw (may have a cap over it), that is unscrewed to remove the lever.
Then possible a nut to unscrew, but a second picture would be needed, with lever off.
Then I would suspect the round casing will unscrew from the body of the valve.
Once removed the elongated oval section may just slide off or possibly held in place by a fixing screw, but once removed this should give access to the wall/back plate.
That is what my crystal ball is showing anyway!

Thanks PrenticeBoy, I appreciate the pic is pretty sh*te. It was just to remind myself and an afterthought to post on here, and sadly too far to nip back and take another picture. Thanks for taking time to describe how to take apart. I think you're probably spot on but as im doing it for a friend I don't want to risk breaking anything! I have heard stories of some that just rely on sealant to hold them so may go armed with a mounting kit as well.....
Thanks again. I'll let you know how it goes!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back