shower in barn

Abuse of the english language, using 'u' instead of you, it's pure lazyness.

Sponsored Links
I did a sub main for a bathroom...

had to route the cable around the outside of the house and it ended up being 35m long

It had a 9.5kW shower, 2kW downflow, Selv extractor fan & 38w 2d fittng; so with taking everything into account I had to use a 800 KMF with a 50A fuse and 25mm 3 core SWA... feeding a Metal clad CU just outside the bathroom & RCBO's on all circuits

This was all to get the volt drop and Zs in limits (It ended up only just within limits)... the supply was TNS with a Ze of 0.41

Sponsored Links
I did a sub main for a bathroom...

had to route the cable around the outside of the house and it ended up being 35m long

It had a 9.5kW shower, 2kW downflow, Selv extractor fan & 38w 2d fittng; so with taking everything into account I had to use a 800 KMF with a 50A fuse and 25mm 3 core SWA... feeding a Metal clad CU just outside the bathroom & RCBO's on all circuits

This was all to get the volt drop and Zs in limits (It ended up only just within limits)... the supply was TNS with a Ze of 0.41
'kinell, how bigs your house?

Not my house.... it was a B&B and this was for their private quarters.. and the cable did have a bit of a rambling route, the worst part about it all was that it had to go past the bathroom and then back in to get to where I wanted it!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back