Shower is tripping the mcb

By main fuse I meant the main fuse box, I didn't know about the service fuse. Got my technical info a bit wrong there.

I have been worried about other wiring, Like I said there's a fuse for the shed and there's nothing in there that works, there's also 2 sockets in the loft which I though would be very useful for putting all the wireless internet stuff in, but yeah you've guessed it, they don't work.

And don't even get me started on the countless phone sockets that do f**k all...

Trust me, I'll not be putting this off at all, first thing I'll do when I get back, it's just too much to deal with just now.

I'm hoping this is an isolated thing as we don't get lightbulbs blowing all the time or anything like that, and everything else is fine apart from those 2 mystery sockets in the loft.

Half a job Harry used to stay there I think :(

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back