shower over a window?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I have a small bathroom which currently has a bath in with glass showerscreen.

The length of the bathroom is only 1800mm long, 1050mm of that is taken up by a window.

Window sill is 3ft off the ground. and the window is 4ft high.

I want to replace the bath with a rectangle/offset quadrant shower. However, this would mean it going over part of the window.

Is this possible (don't want to block up part the window need all the light I can get in my landing, bathroom has windows over the door etc).

The showers a fixed top down type, so very little will end up splashed on the window, UPVC window, fully tiled walls (or to put it another way, no more will get splashed onto the window than currently does while using the shower in the bath)

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
well to be honest its not some thing id want to do, if it gets wet or the tiles start to leak it will seep cause damp down the wall an could causae a lot of damage to ceiling over time

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back