Shower Pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have decided to buy a Stuart Turner shower pump based on the recomendations on the forum. The only problem is I'm not sure what bar pump to get.

I would like something that gives a better showering experience than my old electric shower, but at the same time not taking your skin off.

Because of cost I don't want to make the mistake of buying a pump thats not up to the job.

The pump will be fitted on the floor in the airing cupboard next to the hwc. The shower will be next door to the a/c

Regards

Paul

Sponsored Links
The Monsoon 1bar is a lovely little pump that will give you a very invigorating shower without blasting your hair out. The bigger pumps are ok for larger 'rose' style heads or multiple outlets such as body jets. Of course if you want a powerful shower than fill your boots, but most of the time, my customers are more than happy with a 1 bar pump.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back