showerbath screen type

Sponsored Links
Yes it will. There's a brief return panel in the pic but a hinged "door panel" is your best bet.

yes I know, I was wondering whether its really necessary - seems it is. The point is, these small returns seem to increase cost of the screen alot. This particular bath seems a good deal but the screen is fixed not hinged so I'm thinking of buying the package and putting a different screen on eg a single one piece...

Sponsored Links
I want this bath but dont want a fixed screen. The supplier will only sell the bath with that screen. Its still cost effective for me to buy the package ie bath, front panel, screen and then change the screen but only if I can use a single hinged one piece screen hence the question. These baths (made by Pura) are similar (or I'm told better ) than carronite. Front panels on these shaped baths cost around £100 so if I buy package for £500, discard the screen the bath is costing me £400 which is cheaper than carronite equivalent and its arguably a better bath

The return is there specifically to stop the water from passing across the wider part of the bath edge there. Pretty sure that removal will cause water to spill past that part of the bath edge.
You can get hinges for the return or for the main panel to allow them to be movable if you wish.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back