Shuttering plywood in rabbit hutch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our rabbit hutch had seen better days so I've replaced the floors and back with 12mm shuttering ply. Put new legs on and a new roof and felt. Well the roof and felt will be done tomorrow. The existing roof is still on. However the area where the rabbit goes to the toilet the plywood top layer is starting to lift and the back of the hutch at the top near the roof is getting black mould engrained into the wood. I have painted all the outside of the hutch but cant paint the inside or treat it because the rabbit will chew the wood. I think the roof is leaking and tomorrow that will be fixed. Wer getting a plastic tray to sit in the section where she goes to the toilet to protect the wood the best we can. Is there anything that will get rid of the mould that's safe or stop the mould?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back