Sick as a parrot

chilluk said:
Pitbull - why on earth did he do that - have you and him got a history of "issues"?

I'd give him a whack anway despite what the Mrs says. With like yours I guess you are straining at the leash (sic) to get him.

Wow I am so lucky with my neighbours - should not take them for granted.

Yeah! I asked him to turn his music down a couple of times. When he ignored me i reported him to the council and the police.

Sponsored Links
Nice fella then!!

That was supposed to read "With a name like yours..."

Did it come off?

Sponsored Links
dibble said:
GBH is considered a much more serious offence than theft or criminal damage

That's strange. I find it the other way round. I was assaulted by a neighbour of my sisters many years ago.

He was free to continue harrassing us, despte the fact he was a council tenant (this was 1994, before councils had strict rules on tenants behaviour).

He ended up at Liverpool Crown Court. He plea-bargained down to GBH from ABH (If we wanted to go for ABH, we'd have had to appear in court) and got 120 hours CS. Despite the fact that the last person he planted one on was a copper & he was banged up for it...

But when his mate nicked some money (burglary not armed robbery) he was banged up straight away.

He was clever, too. We both ended up in A&E at the SAME hospital, him claiming I had assaulted him. B*stard.

pitbull said:
He has'nt got any money so taking him to small claims court is pointless...
Why not do it anyway, to make sure that he has a CCJ and an undischarged debt against his name. You could also pursue him if he moved, and when he gets a job apply for an attachment to earnings order. Finally, when he's older and wiser and has his own 4x4, pay a shady geezer to do a paint job on his pride and joy.

Don't get mad, get even. If you don't, then he'll just do the same thing to someone else.

Sponsored Links
Back