Siemens cold fill

jam

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thinking of purchasing a Siemens fully integrated dishwasher SE655330GB ,it states in the brochure that "cold fill recommended" does this mean that it will only have a cold fill, or hot and cold fill or do i have the option to choose.If it does have both hot and cold do i blank off the hot at the back of the dishwasher and use the cold fill.
I have been trying to phone Siemens for advice but phone lines busy, any advice would be helpful.
Thankyou.

Sponsored Links
I thought all dishwashers were cold fill. But if it is available hot/cold fill you will beable to either balnk the hot fill or if the machine needs water through that inlet you could use a Y & connect cold to hot inlet.

edit
I cant find that model number
edit
further info copied from..http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/home-appliances/dishwashers/buying-advice:Water
Do not forget to consider that both water and heating is expensive. That is why a dishwasher with low water consumption is preferred. All dishwashers can be connected to either cold or hot water. Dishwashers that are connected to cold water use less energy since the water is heated in the machine only during the cleaning sequence and the last rinse, but it extends the cycle. When the dishwasher is connected to hot water, it uses hot water with all sequences

Thanks for the info ,my make mistake with the model number, added a extra digit "5". Model number is SE65E330GB.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back