Siemens RDJ10RF temperature controller

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had a Siemens RDJ10RF temperature controller installed to control the heating temperature in my house. It works like ay other in that I can control the heating to come on twice a day. However it keeps coming on at night when I've set it to go off. The heating should be off between midnight and 6am. It comes on randomly at any point between these times. Any one know why this happens and what I can do about it?

Sponsored Links
Cold weather either stat or boiler has a built in frost stat?
What boiler do you have

Sponsored Links
What is your setback temperature? This temperature is used when the heating is off, i,e between 1st OFF time and second ON time (usually during the day when house not occupied), and between second OFF time and first ON time (usually overnight).

If your set back temperature is too high, the house will cool down until that temperature is reached and then the heating will come on to maintain the setback temperature. When this happens depends on the outside temperature and how quickly the house cools down.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back