Vaillant ecotech pro 28 and Siemens RDJ10RF thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I've just had a vaillant ecotech pro 28 boiler installed, along with a Siemens RDJ10RF wireless thermostat but I'm having some problems understanding the functioning.

My understanding was that if I set the comfort mode temperature to 19 degrees and ran it in that mode, it would keep my room at that temperature. What is happening though is that the heating comes on and stays on, even though the room temperature is now showing as 24 degrees. It's getting too hot but I can't seem to find a way to turn the heating off unless I put it in summer mode at the boiler.

I even set the energy saver temperature to 10 degrees, thinking that the heating should only come on if the room temperature falls to 10 degrees, yet it's still on!!

The green light on the receiver is on, so I don't know where I'm going wrong?!

Any help gratefully appreciated

Thanks

x

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Tell him to read instructions an remove the low voltage link! Dont do it urself u may blow the pcb an invalidate warranty

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back