Siemens RDJ10RF Wireless Unit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

I've recrntly had a new boiler fitted, Glow Warm CXI30 with a Siemens RDJ10RF wireless unit but I just cant seem to get the wireless unit working to control the temp - the heating is just constantly on so as a workaround I've had to keep on turning the heating temperature down on the actual boiler itself.

I've tried the various settings on the wireless unit - I've tried changing the comfort and setback temperature to the min 10c, and despite being in either mode and the unit saying the room temp is 14c the heating is still on. If its on the timer on/off time it just ignores it.

Could it be the signal? I've noticed the green light on the transmitter is always on but the orange relay light isnt - I've tried resetting it several times and although the orange light stops on for a while, it eventually goes off.

I've read the instructions but to no avail! Many thanks for any help in advance.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back