Signing in when visiting pubs and restaurants

There's an investigation starting in France relating to Ministers frequenting 'secret restaurants'.
Relating to claims that ministers have dined at restaurants.
The report included an interview with an unidentified man who claimed he had eaten in two or three clandestine restaurants “with a certain number of ministers”.
The prosecutor’s office on Monday said that the investigation would continue despite reports that the man featured in the documentary had retracted his claim.​
:rolleyes:
But fillyboy takes such an interest in French politics, he loves a bit of egregious gossip.
There is no investigation into British government advisors making trips to Barnard Castle.
Any investigation into BJ's procrastination over the pandemic is delayed.
There are claims that contracts were awarded without due diligence. BJ says that all such contracts are open for investigation. Nonsense say the legislators.
:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Didn't Boris Johnson accidentally let slip he dined with some mates and quickly backtrack a few weeks back?
They're probably all at it still.

Sponsored Links
Maybe it's about time you started doing the same rather than focus on what's going on in 'our' country, you hate it, you've left

Yes let's focus on Brexit damage to fishing, wine, farming manufacturing, NI, Welsh ports etc etc....

Oh no fillyboy won't do that.....he is far too obsessed by France and Germany.

Maybe it's about time you started doing the same rather than focus on what's going on in 'our' country, you hate it, you've left,
I still have lots of reasons to be interested, and disheartened, in UK politics, especially the current self-serving and bumbling UK government.
I may prefer to live in a particular area, it doesn't follow that I hate all others. :rolleyes:
You're resorting to wild insinuations.
You're busted.

How's your lockdown going?
We went shopping yesterday, just the same as we did four weeks ago.
Nothing much has changed. People still wearing masks, hand and trolley hygiene provided and expected at shops, social distancing respected by and large, etc.

The only noticeable difference was that some of the aisles were taped off.
How's your vaccine Covid certificates, passports, testing, whatever is the new terminology, going?

There's an investigation starting in France relating to Ministers frequenting 'secret restaurants'.

Is there an investigation into how the mistress of the Mayor who was given over a hundred thousand in Grants, taken on Business trips and then his Party used their funds to pay for his legal fees.

But nothing stinks here. :mrgreen:

Unfortunately I think people making plans for holidays, etc later in the year will be disappointed. They may give a brief taste of freedom in the warmer months because respiratory diseases naturally decline then. But soon the restrictions will be back. May come to it that we have to take our freedoms back or put up with this for a very long time.

I think you will find that even if infections start to rise look at where the MPs have holidays homes - they won't be on the Red List.

The public gave them a stonking majority and they are having their fill.

Sponsored Links
Back