Signing in when visiting pubs and restaurants

Vaccination is working. Sadly some idiots are too thick to tell the difference between the past and the present.

Sponsored Links
Vaccination is working. Sadly some idiots are too thick to tell the difference between the past and the present.
Sadly some idiots are to thick to see that the government contradict themselves on a daily basis regarding all things Covid.
If using facts then there would be no contradictions

Sadly some idiots are to thick to see that the government contradict themselves on a daily basis regarding all things Covid.
If using facts then there would be no contradictions
Daily basis? You're kind of proving my point here. The daily briefing have been saying how the pressure has been dropping on the NHS.

Sponsored Links
Why are we told the vaccine roll out is our route to freedom and yet Chris titty says there could be at least two years of measures.
Masks,social distancing and needing a vaccine passport to go to a theatre,festival etc sounds like the opposite of freedom to me

687D9E56-FDAB-4A1F-937F-124F81A5956F.jpeg

We've had tickets to Tim Vine for ages now. Been postponed three times so far and at the moment, it’s planned for September.

If there is no Covid passport in place at the theatre when we due to go, we probably won’t be going and will ask for a refund.

We've had tickets to Tim Vine for ages now

One of my favourites, hopefully you'll get to see him soon. Passports are contentious but for now I'd take the same approach.

Anyone still sure they'll get their freedom back after jab rollout? https://www.theguardian.com/global-...ile-coronavirus-lockdowns-vaccination-success
A well documented case of "mission creep" of powers that have been provided to local counsels is when laws meant to prevent terrorism were used to spy/surveil mothers lying about where they live in order to get their kids into a better school or spying on people to see who was not using their rubbish bins correctly - these powers were never taken back once they were given I don't think

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back