Signing in when visiting pubs and restaurants

Your sister married well. B I L is obviously an intelligent, thinking person who can see the risks of handing over your life to state control.
You keep this up Regan and you're going to be on the CIA's rendition list :LOL::LOL::LOL: I hope you look good in Orange :D

Sponsored Links
Does it reduce the "transmissibility" and does it decrease the chances of catching the virus do you know?
Estimated death rate
The death rate from confirmed COVID-19 cases is estimated in the study at 1.38%, while the overall death rate, which includes unconfirmed cases, is estimated at 0.66%. Death rates vary substantially, ranging from 0.0016% in 0 to 9-year-olds to 7.8% for people aged 80 and above.

And 100% of what JTP posts is pure crapola.
In this case he's right again. The odds of death for younger groups is pretty low. The odds of long covid or hospitalisation are also much lower for younger people, but add them together and it still has the potential to overwhelm hospitals and cause massive disruption through long Covid.

JTP can get individual facts right, throw enough **** at the wall and some will stick. What he can't seem to grasp is that even a 1% mortality rate is catastrophic for a highly transmissible disease or that death is not the only serious way that Covid-19 can affect someone.

Sponsored Links
Estimated death rate

From the same report;

The authors warn that as 50% to 80% of the global population could be infected with COVID-19 the number of people needing hospital treatment is likely to overwhelm even the most advanced healthcare systems worldwide. However, they caution that it is possible that outcomes could improve, in which case it will be important to revise the estimates in this study.

In this case he's right again. The odds of death for younger groups is pretty low. The odds of long covid or hospitalisation are also much lower for younger people, but add them together and it still has the potential to overwhelm hospitals and cause massive disruption through long Covid.

JTP can get individual facts right, throw enough **** at the wall and some will stick. What he can't seem to grasp is that even a 1% mortality rate is catastrophic for a highly transmissible disease or that death is not the only serious way that Covid-19 can affect someone.
Where have I said that any death what so ever isn’t catastrophic?
Where have I said that that death is not the only serious way Covid 19 can affect someone.
Why do certain people on here namely it minion,Durham plumber ,mottie,noseall and denso say that I have said stuff when I have not.
let me make it clear. ANY death in any way shape or form is catastrophic and I have NEVER said it isn’t so stop lying.

And 100% of what JTP posts is pure crapola.
Did you learn the word crapola off one of your kiddies tv programs you watch and as I previously mentioned about someone else’s post on here it seems the sheeple find facts not interesting but untruths interesting.
Says everything we need to know about how unintelligent some people in this country actually are.
I think children’s tv has taken away you last few remaining brain cells.
Or is that your CONTINUOUS CAMPAIGN OF BULLYING.

From the same report; The authors warn that as 50% to 80% of the global population could be infected with COVID-19 the number of people needing hospital treatment is likely to overwhelm even the most advanced healthcare systems worldwide. However, they caution that it is possible that outcomes could improve, in which case it will be important to revise the estimates in this study.
Is this report a recent report - 50% - 80% is terrifying

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless someone is over 80 or obese or already has underlying health issues the chances of death from Covid are less than 1%

John, millions of people have underlying health issues in all ages.

And millions of people who are vulnerable in this country have been careful to minimise their risk of infection.....so had that not been the case many more would have died.

Did you learn the word crapola off one of your kiddies tv programs you watch and as I previously mentioned about someone else’s post on here it seems the sheeple find facts not interesting but untruths interesting.
Says everything we need to know about how unintelligent some people in this country actually are.
I think children’s tv has taken away you last few remaining brain cells.
Or is that your CONTINUOUS CAMPAIGN OF BULLYING.
3FCAC68D-83DA-429E-A79C-890073B985A3.gif

The vaccine doesn’t stop the transmission of the virus

That is incorrect.

The real answer is: the data is being collected and we will know in a few weeks, early studies show significant reduction in transmissibility.

"Preliminary analyses suggest that at least some vaccines are likely to have a transmission-blocking effect"
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00450-z

Please note John, nature.com is a leading, trusted, scientific journal.

Estimated death rate
I think the word ‘estimated' when talking about something that experts can’t agree on, is basically, just a guess by one person. Another guess could be 0.0000001% and yet another could be 10%. Anyone else fancy giving an 'estimate' for JTP to pick up on?

I think the word ‘estimated' when talking about something that experts can’t agree on, is basically, just a guess by one person. Another guess could be 0.0000001% and yet another could be 10%. Anyone else fancy giving an 'estimate' for JTP to pick up on?
Coming from the man who has used estimations in the majority of his figures for Covid.
Another example of when the sheeple say it then it is absolutely fine but when someone who is intelligent enough to know that Covid is in no way shape or form as serious as has been reported by the MSM or the government says it then it’s wrong.
Your hypocrisy oozes out of you mottie on a daily basis.
Mind you I suppose your sisters sons cousins Nan’s brothers girlfriends mum who works in the nhs knows the true numbers hey mottie.

Sponsored Links
Back