Signing in when visiting pubs and restaurants

95% of people who got covid, have gotten better WITHOUT MEDICAL INTERVENTION!!! The vaccine MAY prevent you from getting ill!! The vaccine WILL NOT stop you catching the virus... It WILL NOT stop you carrying it! It WILL NOT stop you infecting others! WHY THE TESTS? WHY THE PASSPORT? 95% of people who got Covid, got better WITHOUT MEDICAL INTERVENTION!!! WHY THE VACCINE???

Andy

Sponsored Links
95% of people who got covid, have gotten better WITHOUT MEDICAL INTERVENTION!!! The vaccine MAY prevent you from getting ill!! The vaccine WILL NOT stop you catching the virus... It WILL NOT stop you carrying it! It WILL NOT stop you infecting others! WHY THE TESTS? WHY THE PASSPORT? 95% of people who got Covid, got better WITHOUT MEDICAL INTERVENTION!!! WHY THE VACCINE???

Andy

Same reason as flu jab. But the death rate and possibility of suffering long term effects is higher than the flu.

I think the passports is more tomprotect those that haven't had the jab. I think the vaccine also reduces the chance of covid variants as it is being killed off sooner, at least that's how it has been explained.

I agree that the figures aren't a million miles away from flu, but once you factor in the isolating and lockdowns, it could be exponentially worse.

Yeah because C19 is now a massive industry that they have all invested millions into, so they have to find ways to keep it going, test this and that, do this and that, scare them into this and that, inject this, then this, booster etc... it's the new billion dollar global industry and we ordinary humans are at the centre of it. Ridiculous. I mean they are getting rid of oil right with the old engines, so they have to have an industry on a global scale to replace the revenue from oil right..... madness by control freaks. Dangerous ones.

Andy

Sponsored Links
95% of people who got covid, have gotten better.

So 5% will die..

Let's assume that that figure will apply to everyone over 40 years old (the most vulnerable), that will be roughly 30,000,000 people.

5% of those dying will give you one million five hundred thousand dead, are you serious.

No one is going to tolerate the rigmarole of testing before and after an event. The tests are ridiculous. I've had these tests three times for travel, they are unpleasant and cause discomfort, and unless you have symptoms, you shouldn't be tested. Ask yourself this though - if our breath could contaminate someone with Covid, why do they have to shove a swab right into the back of your nose and throat to do the test. Surely just a quick swab of saliva would be enough. This abusive, coercive government must be stopped. They are t e r r o r i s t s!

Andy

So 5% will die..Let's assume that that figure will apply to everyone over 40 years old (the most vulnerable), that will be roughly 30,000,000 people.
5% of those dying will give you one million five hundred thousand dead, are you serious.
There's long covid to worry about as well - we could have over 1,000,000 long covid sufferers here in the UK

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the vaccine also reduces the chance of covid variants as it is being killed off sooner, at least that's how it has been explained.
I thought they were worried the vaccine may not work against variants so different vaccines would be required.

Perhaps I just heard one of the government experts on a different day than you.

I thought they were worried the vaccine may not work against variants so different vaccines would be required.

Perhaps I just heard one of the government experts on a different day than you.

Yeah, I meant, with the vaccine the hope is that there won't be so many mutations as the virus will be killed off quicker.

I was under the impression that with the vaccine there was less chance of the virus mutating. But as I said maybe I've read it wrong, or the information has changed, it does seem to change on a daily basis

Andy

Oh no Sooey has got Andy.

Sorry Guys, I have to be honest. Denso caught me out with the 'figures keep changing?'

I was just copying and pasting from the Daily Mail.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy

So 5% will die..

Let's assume that that figure will apply to everyone over 40 years old (the most vulnerable), that will be roughly 30,000,000 people.

People over 40 years old aren’t the most vulnerable,it’s people over 80 and people who are classes as obese.

People over 40 years old aren’t the most vulnerable,it’s people over 80 and people who are classes as obese.

Those over 40 are more vulnerable than those below....which was the point Trazor was making.

Are you over 40 John?

Sponsored Links
Back