Signs of the Rwanda threat working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up tents lads, we're going back to Blighty.

1714425623650.png

Sponsored Links
I've certainly never heard of it. But I wonder why the Irish Deptuy PM would claim, at least five times, that there was an agreement. It's a mystery!

Seems there may have been something but the Irish high courts reversed it saying the basis for designating the UK a safe 3rd country was contrary to EU law. The new legislation will reverse that judgement. Lawyers will be earning well.

What is strange is; I don't remember the Irish sounding out about this migrant caravan passing through numerous countries until it passes through England.

Why all of a sudden is it so important?

Can't just get on a ferry or a plane with no documents don't forget.

Some carriers insist on a passport

There wouldn't be a problem with the UK government setting up refuge camps in Northern Ireland while they wait for assessment or deportation.

Of course then there would be no need for passports or other identification?

Right!

Sponsored Links
Just being reported on R5L:

The government reckon around 5700 people are eligible for a flight to Rwanda....................

...............but the government don't know where around 3500 of them are :ROFLMAO:

They didn't put them on any rigorous reporting-their-whereabouts requirements. :rolleyes:

Shower of shoite :ROFLMAO:

It’s ridiculous just letting 'asylum' claimers roam free while their case is being decided. They should go into holding centres and not be allowed to leave unless their claim is approved. If it’s rejected, they can be sent straight back to where they came from. Maybe let them out to do something useful to pay for their keep while they are waiting to be accepted into the country they'd like to live in such as supervised cleaning the streets/litter picking etc. I'd be more than happy to do that for any country I applied to live in if I had to flee my own country for fear of my life.

There wouldn't be a problem with the UK government setting up refuge camps in Northern Ireland while they wait for assessment or deportation.

Of course then there would be no need for passports or other identification?

Right!
How do they get there with no id paperwork?

There's more to this than the headlines

It’s ridiculous just letting 'asylum' claimers roam free while their case is being decided. They should go into holding centres and not be allowed to leave unless their claim is approved. If it’s rejected, they can be sent straight back to where they came from. Maybe let them out to do something useful to pay for their keep while they are waiting to be accepted into the country they'd like to live in such as supervised cleaning the streets/litter picking etc. I'd be more than happy to do that for any country I applied to live in if I had to flee my own country for fear of my life.
The government obviously has the boat arrivals under control

Detention centres for immigrants (or more accurately prisons) are invariably run by private companies who employ a lot of thugs whose abusive behaviour has been well documented. Whilst they make profits!

If people are as you say 'fleeing for their lives', then that sort of treatment is probably why the UK is not thought of as a 'safe place' in some quarters...

And the Rwanda scheme (scam) is simply political maneuvering in the desperate hope that they can get the votes of those who still believe that all their problems are because of foreigners!

And that’s your answer to my post? Strange.
You gave your thoughts, but it's the government that is "in control".

There action or inaction is what I addressed. Or would you prefer to just ignore that bit?

Funnily enough this happened to a tory MP...

Linky Linky

"A Conservative MP says he was deported during a trip to Djibouti because of the east African country's close ties to China.

Tim Loughton, the MP for East Worthing and Shoreham, said he was detained for more than seven hours and barred from entry to Djibouti earlier this month.

Mr Loughton, who was subjected to sanctions by China in 2021, described the experience as “very lonely and frightening”

Bet the bar steward wasn't thinking about all those many people who would be “very lonely and frightened” when he voted for the Rwanda Bill...

But he was soon squealing after only a seven hour 'ordeal' :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yet still they come….
Yet the 'small boat' people are a fraction of the increasing number of immigrants since brexit, despite immigration being the main topic...

That's why the Rwanda scam is all smoke and mirrors...

But that's it's purpose, and it sure gets many 'natives' restless ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back