Silverline pressure washer 2100w 165bar question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently bought the above pressure washer and would like to fit a better and longer high pressure hose instead of the horrible one wound round the spool at the top. Additionally I would like to remove the top hose spool and have the high pressure hose connection at the base of the machine opposite to the water inlet (same as the Silverline 1400w 105bar model which I also have).

I have looked for a workshop manual online with no luck and wondered if anyone knows what fitting I will need to connect the high pressure hose at the base.

The high pressure hose I have has a m22 female connector so one end of the new fitting needs to be m22 male, just need to know what the other end needs to be? Maybe a bit of a shot in the dark but one never knows!.

Thanks

Mike

Sponsored Links
A few years ago now, but I managed to suffer the wand of my Lidl pressure washer seizing up. Lidl's supplier wanted silly money for a replacement, but I found a knowledgeable supplier on ebay, who was familiar with many of the fittings, was able to supply a wand and at a fraction of the cost.

Silverline is just a badge name, try to work out the actual manufacturers name, as a starting point.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back