Simple Texecom connect recipe/timer question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a texecom connect app controlled system, with 2 pir sensors and 3 door sensors.

Arms as one whole system only.

My question is, is it possible to set the system to arm automatically at a given time, (say 10pm) everyday if I or a member of staff has forgotten to arm before going home?

Then stay armed until someone disarms again.

I have tried making recipes but seems needlessly complicated and without multiple "rooms" not possible.

Timers or the other hand want to unset themselves every morning.

Can anyone shed any light please?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Yes its possible.
What have you done so far?
How is it working?
How would you like it to work?

I agree the process may seem overly complicated, not sure what is covered in the manuals or on Texecom's You tube channel and if they would help.

You need an area and a mode, arming only should be relatively simple, as you tell the app to arm the panel at a set time, have several out there programmed up for arming and disarming

Thank you,

I have nothing in "rooms" or "control" in the menu. Only "security" tab has list of sensors, keypads and sounders.

Looking at other posts, I think maybe they weren't allocated to a room when the installer set it up?

Ok I've created a couple of rooms in the settings menu, still no luck with an auto arm but manual disarm program. Asking for "areas"

Sponsored Links
In the panel go to areas and program text for the areas then do a panel sync in the app if the area text isn’t showing

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back