Single feed indirect system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I’ve replaced all my radiators and about to fill up, check for leaks and add inhibitor. However, I don’t know if I have a single feed indirect system..

I have two tanks in the loft and have attached a photo of the cylinder. Any advice would be awesome please before I make a mistake!

Thank you!
08E6CA88-5A5D-4F85-A8FB-82203737D930.jpeg

Sponsored Links
The small tank feeds your central heating system .
The large tank feeds cold water to the hot water cylinder ,where it is heated indirectly by the boiler.
Don't know what you are referring to as " single feed" ??

Hi Terry, thanks for the reply.

The inhibitor I bought says ‘not for use in single-feed indirect cylinders’. So I just want to make sure I can use it. Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Thanks, will change it! How would you recognise a primatic cylinder, just curious!

I have just found the information shown in the attached on the Gas Safe site.
The implication is that for residential homeowners (not landlords or tenants) there is nor regulation governing the issue of a safety certificate when either installing or servicing gas equipment - is this correct?

Thanks, will change it! How would you recognise a primatic cylinder, just curious!
Guessing by the absence of a tank and no sealed system?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back