Skiing kit question - eyewear

He's not there until March, so hope springs eternal (y)
They'll just take them higher up the mountain, if there are the right slopes.

I remember opting to go down a dodgy piste that had the barrier down. About ¾ of the skiers were unclipping and trudging laboriously back up the hill towards the ski lift. The rest of us went down. At times we were skiing on ribbons of snow, no more than 2m wide. I hated it because I'd only just started skiing and could not turn to slow down. The rest of the piste was grass which is lethal (acts as a brake) if you wander onto it.

Sponsored Links
Hope he doesn't come a cropper on the slopes. I've lost count of the number of people I've known in my lifetime come home with busted shoulder blades, thumb snapped right back, broken legs etc. Then there's Schumacher poor fellow. He had it all. Rich, powerful, women fell at his feet....then he went skiing one day and now he's in a vegetative state wearing a nappy being fed through tubes.

Hope he doesn't come a cropper on the slopes. I've lost count of the number of people I've known in my lifetime come home with busted shoulder blades, thumb snapped right back, broken legs etc. Then there's Schumacher poor fellow. He had it all. Rich, powerful, women fell at his feet....then he went skiing one day and now he's in a vegetative state wearing a nappy being fed through tubes.
Could be worse. I've lost count of the people who have come a cropper at sea and now they are all dead.

Sponsored Links
Back