Skimming around kitchen cabinets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all,

Just looking for some advice about smartening up our kitchen.

We discovered our kitchen walls are unplastered. They are now a right mess after the cat decided to remove the padded wallpaper soon after we moved in.

We haven't got the cash to get an entire new kitchen installed so was wondering if it's possible to plaster around the existing fixtures? :?:

Sponsored Links
yes it is possible to plaster around kitchen units and get good results if you have units up on the wall take them off b4 plastering if this is not possible these are normally pastered up to and feathered out over the top of the unit which when painted wont even show

Sponsored Links
a note to this advice, you can't plaster over wallpaper!

You can with my new invention - the 'Strowel', which strips paper and trowels up at the same time.

I was going to call it 'The Tripper', but didn't want to attract the wrong kind of customer.

I just need someone to market it for me.............

a note to this advice, you can't plaster over wallpaper!

You can with my new invention - the 'Strowel', which strips paper and trowels up at the same time.

I was going to call it 'The Tripper', but didn't want to attract the wrong kind of customer.

I just need someone to market it for me.............

Dragon's Den Micilin???? :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back