skimming over old plaster

Sponsored Links
dont take it to heart femaleplasterer !! stick at it and ask us anything you get stuck at.

:D ;)

roughcasters due back his holidays he's nicer than us :D

Sponsored Links
Do you know any English?

Sorry, I’m still not buying it; the grammar is definitely getting worse the deeper we go & I’m pretty sure someone thinks they are having a bit of a larf here :LOL: . I've never seen a plasterer that looks like that & take a look at the various profile pics. very carefully; plaster, trowel, arms! ;)

Er, Op, I think that the people on here are on here to answer, not to ask. Which isn't to say that we've stopped learning.

You keep on asking questions - you will get your answers, but there's bound to be some sarcarsm and downright rudeness. That's the nature of the beast of any forum and any work environment I'm afraid.

Am glad to hear of a 17 year old taking up positive career training instead of jollying around and going to uni to do completely pointless degrees. Well done, you! ;)

[

Sorry, I’m still not buying it; the grammar is definitely getting worse the deeper we go & I’m pretty sure someone thinks they are having a bit of a larf here :LOL: . I've never seen a plasterer that looks like that & take a look at the various profile pics. very carefully; plaster, trowel, arms! ;)[/quote]

if you read the top of my pics it will that was my 1st week,
and no i have not filled out and i dont want to, just cos i plaster walls i does not mean i have to have big arms,
i do want to keep my femaniaty (if that is how you spell it)

if you read the top of my pics it will that was my 1st week,
and no i have not filled out and i dont want to, just cos i plaster walls i does not mean i have to have big arms,

so that’s your arm in your “my reverse mould” pictures then is it : ? doesn’t look much like the dainty arms in your plastering pose which you just admitted you have. :rolleyes:

i do want to keep my femaniaty (if that is how you spell it)
Still not buying it & please tidy up your grammar & use the spell checker, it’s driving me nuts! :rolleyes:

Your not an incarnation of "joe" or his daughter are you :LOL:

yeah true, well must of my pics are all, but ill put some new ones up tho and you can tell your self,

my english is **** so that means my spelling and grammar is, i cant help that, but you know, we not all perfect

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back