SKIN RASH AFTER REMOVING OLD FLOORING ETC??

Sponsored Links
hahaha , with the size of the picture. it would certainly exceed upload limits. ill save the jelousy of fellow men and just put ones of the hands up

:p
( dont worry i dont blow my trumpet like that in real life )

Sponsored Links
You seem to lead a colourful and somewhat hectic life Leon don't you? :confused:

after reading over my post i thought that too. Although its not as bad as it sounds.Just measured the frame i had made... PERFECT fit

so that makes my life 100000% easier.

Not an old hospital you are doing up is it?

A mate of mine (God rest his soul) developed a rash after working on one.

Died a few weeks later, had a rash like the one below. :cry:

scabies4.jpg

scabies4.jpg

Aren't you a cheerful fellow! :LOL: :LOL:

Don't come visiting me if I feel ill!

:LOL: :LOL:

scabies4.jpg

Aren't you a cheerful fellow! :LOL: :LOL:

Don't come visiting me if I feel ill!

:LOL: :LOL:

If you feel ill and have a rash like the one above, I wont even talk to you on the forum. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Judging by the activity on here tonight I think maybe everyone has probably got it!
Never known it to be this quite except about 3.00am!
So just told the grand daughter I'll watch Madagascar with her so thats me out of it as well! :LOL:

Byeeeeeee!

signed up with the local GP.

in the end went down to a&e

in and out pretty much, allergy to the old floor, so was advised not to come here again.( my house, not the forum lol )

untill i said well i live there and dont really fancy sleeping rough!

so he just said to stop whatever im doing and take a weeks course of anti-allergy pills.
and if its a must that i end up carrying on, that i should wear a full body suit/gloves/mask/goggles etc...

i might just get someone to finish it off.
already spent:

200 on a new carpet
300 on building materials
500 on a bed
300 on decor
400 on furnishings..

so if i just make my budget 2500
that leaves 800 to hire people to come and finish it off.
should be enough.

gutted to be honest :(
was my first bigish job that i had actually paid for and worked on myself.

cheers people :)

Leon

You can project manage while your missus does the labour.

a few things that will help

get a mask, gloves and several pairs of overalls. Wash the overalls each time they get dirty or dusty

get a builders type wet-and-dry vac, and clean up all the dust and bits to keep the site clean. You can sweep and shovel up the larger stuff and put it in a bin (you cvan get several plastic bins cheaply at Wilkinsons or similar). Wear the mask while you are working oe sweeping or emptying the bins or vac.

take Piritize which is an antihistamine. I take it for hayfever and itchy eyes, but surpisingly it also stops me reacting to insect bites or dust or coughing when I have a bonfire

have a shower and wash your hair after each day's work. Do this before going into your bedroom or other clean rooms so you don't take dust and fibres in there. Change into clean dust-free clothes when you are clean (I find a couple of track suits handy)

Sponsored Links
Back