sky email

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anyone else having problems with sky, been on 6 weeks now, nothing but phoning tech dept, now the emails gone down, cant send cant recieve, and because im unemployed and everyones asking for a copy of my cv, im well and truly "up the khyber". does anyone know if its possible to get my email through outlook express and bypass sky's own crappy system. at the moment ... everything works except email.
just for the record im fed up of sky telling me their system has just gone down as soon as i phoned them, finally got them to admit the problem is a general one with everyones email, price is good but service a washout.

Sponsored Links
Open a hotmail account and forget sky's email service. Then you can use instant messaging too. I'm on orange BB, the only way i know about it is the DD on my bank statement every month. I check the Orange email via windows vista mail every couple of weeks, but I have no orange software on my PC and theirs is not my homepage.

Whats special about July 1st?

I am so pleased because of the smoking ban in restaurants and pubs (?).

Its so dreadful to spoil a nice meal with some woman smoking inter course at an adjoining table.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Back