sky broadband and outlook express

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just had sky broadband fitted in replacement of wanadoo, money saving execise really.
Had problems with sky picking up freeserve account/emails,Kinda resolved it but now im only getting sporadic emails coming through. EG I have 3 freeserve accounts, 2 end with the same @.co.uk, one main email, other ebay email. 3rd account is an old freeserve dial up one i use for site log in registrations.
Problem i am getting is that some emails go to my outlook account and not to sky, some go to sky and not outlook, some go to both and some never arrive. I know this because some ebay messages are coming through as awaiting reply and a conformation email from screwfix has not arrived.
So basically i signed up for sky just as a saving and to use it to access the internet with, i still want to use outlook as my email service and not divert them through sky.
How do i do it, i have been onto sky and they took me as far as they could then put me onto microsoft who want to charge £46 for a phone call ?
Any ideas welcomed.

Sponsored Links
mate is on sky BB he uses outlook express though.

i set his email up for him.

can you not go into settings and change it in there, some accounts now require the "my server requires authorisation" box ticked

Sponsored Links
Back