Sky Eye / Magic Eye remote receiver

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all

I've seen these Sky Eye remote receivers in action with Sky/Sky+, but has anybody had them working with terrestrial digiboxes and PVRs - in particular the Humax 9200?

And to you always need a coax to send the signal back, or are there similar products that use SCART or HDMI etc?

Sponsored Links
I worked in a house last week, they had a box connected by a scart to the sky box, this sent wireless to upstairs, it also had a scart input from the dvd, plus two other unused inputs, do not know the make sorry.

Forget about the Sky Eye for controlling anything other than a Sky box. They work via coax and they only work with Sky. Do a Google for 'remote video sender' instead.

The IR for 'red eyes' is unique to Sky- but you can get them for TW / Virgin boxes.

I'd suggest you check the IR type that Humax use and then look at the Satcure site

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back