Sleepy Joe coming to Cornwall

Old woman walking to the shops, innocently takes a wrong turn ...

DOWN DOWN DOWN GRANNY, DOWN DOWN DOWN!!!

Sponsored Links
I holidayed in Carbis Bay one summer and it is a tiny community and roads jammed with us pesky tourists.
I pity the locals when its locked down for 'security'.

I holidayed in Carbis Bay one summer and it is a tiny community and roads jammed with us pesky tourists.
I pity the locals when its locked down for 'security'.

And pretty much just the one through road, I wonder how much of the area they'll lockdown. I can't really see what the attraction is other than St Ives is quite close and has a Wetherspoons.

Sponsored Links
article-1376670-0B9E0E5500000578-932_468x286.jpg

Praying, maybe? Or just a really boring lecture.

Senility is a terrible thing. It can make you say things you're not supposed to.

sorry to hear of your trouble sooey.

I had noticed but thought it best not to comment again.

What possible context could you put that into which would render it AOK??

What possible context could you put that into which would render it AOK??

Simples

The real context:

"When asked about efforts to bolster election security, Mr. Biden gave a long answer and discussed Obama administration efforts to protect against voter fraud. He added that he had put together “the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics"

Perhaps you should blame that on your own poor comprehension skills, it made sense to me, I'll tell you exactly what he was referring to and why if you like. But did you notice he was giving a speech and talking off the cuff.. Sleepy Joe can't do that, he has to speak from a teleprompter, and it has to be kept very short in case he fcks up again.
In case you hadn't realised yet, Joe's a schill, a puppet, a trojan horse. If he is inaugurated and does get into the White House he won't be there long.
Say hello to KAMALA, the biggest commie in the senate.

Simples

The real context:

"When asked about efforts to bolster election security, Mr. Biden gave a long answer and discussed Obama administration efforts to protect against voter fraud. He added that he had put together “the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics"

Yes, well done you've yet again managed to find a quote from some MSM source, put out to try to explain what had happened.
Because it was written in the main stream media it must be true.
Since you can find these 'fact checks' at the drop of a hat, it shouldn't be too hard for you to find the real, actual, 100% evidence of massive voter fraud that went on.
There is mountains of it as I've repeatedly said. Irrefutable, and inarguable, get off the MSM and look for that.

Sponsored Links
Back