Sleepy Joe coming to Cornwall

Sponsored Links
I take it from the discussion on this page that people agree that Melania Trump is a nice looking woman. She's beautiful actually, chic and elegant.
Just the type to appear very often on the front cover of all the leading fashion magazines, seeing as she is also the first lady.
She's never appeared on one, not once, while Trump has been President.
That dog Kamala Harris has just made the front cover of Vogue...funny that.

Sponsored Links
Kamala Harris
Very intelligent and accomplished woman.

Melania whilst fit (I'd do her I suppose) is not in the same league. She's ok at gardening, fixing Dons wig and make-up and keeping the horny Secret service guys happy. She makes an ideal trophy wife.(y)

Has she been asked to?
I don't believe that she has.
The hatred for trump is so strong in the mainstream media that they would not do anything that may have helped to legitimise his Presidency. Even at the cost of forgoing the obvious circulation boosts that they would have had by having that woman on their front cover.

Did she say she would do , if asked ?
I believe she would have done yes, she is an ex model and when you look at the promotional videos she has made in the White House, you can see that she is not camera shy.

Yep and she (as well as President elect Biden) have made Time's Person of the Year award.

:)

And Obama (I don't know how many wars he started) won the Nobel peace prize.
Trump, who did not start any wars, and who brokered four or five peace agreements in the Arab world, more than Obama, Clinton and the Bush's combined got fck all. Funny that.

Trump, who did not start any wars
I think the Civil war he has fomented in the US has put paid to any Nobel prizes. His tenuous Middle East 'agreements' will only last a long as his orange tan. Not very convincing and only appease one side.

Sponsored Links
Back