sliding cupboard, (not wardrobe), door gear

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.

I'm refitting my neighbours kitchen and its causing me grief!

Its a very small kitchen so every bit of space is used. There is a cupboard built INTO the wall above the kitchen sink, and beneath the wall cupboards. There are two (kitchen) cabinet doors which close the cupboard off. To open the cupboard, the left door slides to the left and the right door slides to the right. The doors cannot be hinged on each side to open out the way as normal, as the right door would foul the tap and sink, and the left door would foul the draining board. I need a piece of sliding door kit to do this and I thought it would be easy enough but I cannot find anything!! Ideally I need something without a bottom sliding track. Any advice on what kit to use would be very very much appreciated.

Please help!

Sponsored Links
There are quite a few sliding door kits on ebay and I stumbled across the Henderson Slipper sliding door, which are 2 doors that bypass each other. I e-mailed Henderson and their tracks are both fixed seperately, so I can mount 1 track and put both doors on the one track so they slide apart, (Outside the opening of the cupboard), rather than bypassing each other inside the cupboard door opening. Cheers.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back