slogger ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
More likely a 'wind up merchant' otherwise named 'Dave'... :)

Slogger wasn't a racist. He was simply against wholesale immigration. That is his opinion - and he is entitled to it.

I'm sorry he made you hate foreigners. Is there a cure?

Individuals may hold whatever views they wish Joe that's the basis of a democracy.

How they express them to others is the issue in many cases.

As an example ... To dislike immigrants (who happen to be black) because they may have taken the jobs of british subjects (who happen to be white) is not the same thing as disliking immigrants because they are black.

You are generally pretty vocal about our laws being upheld (or does that just apply to motoring with you) and we have laws governing what may be expressed in relation to race/religion/gender etc etc.

People who still discriminate against someone because they are different to themselves have a personality disorder and should get therapy IMO.

If you are a racist ... Go and live in South Carolina good old US of A ... Population sqillions, 4 surnames yeehar!

MW

If I hated "foreigners", there would be evidence of it.

If he "made" me do anything, there would be evidence of it.

If you were sorry, there would be evidence of it.

If Slogger's views, and her expression of them, were acceptable, then she wouldn't have been banned.

I don't recall this slogger person, probably before my time ... She's not re-incarnated in any current members is she? :LOL:

Who decided they were unacceptable? Someone who runs a forum that caters to the 'New Brits'? Hardly unbiased eh? And if he never changed your views and made you hate foreigners - why do you assume he did so to others?

There is no law that says Slogger must like foreign people whether they be black or white. He disliked Poles as they take Brit jobs - not because they are white. I dislike ginger people for no other reason than they are ginger. Does that make me a racist?

If I said I dislike black people because they are black would that make me a racist? If I said I dislike Polish people because they are white - would that make me a racist? Racism doesn't really exist.

It's a load of cobblers.

try telling my eldest boy that,he used to get bullied all the time because he looks different

Sponsored Links
Back