Slogger's favourite emoticon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Slogger's favourite emoticon is evidently:cool:. Flippin' 'eck his posts are full of them.

Sponsored Links
8) ?

dont like to be made into a circus so i best get my act together ehh boom boom :cool:

slogger

OMG they can hate you here with a vengance but for F#ACK SAKE , dont steal my childhood with lil Basils catchphrase .. ok

or I will be hating you like the many, caught on your mild racist troll posts here ..:)
btw
you dont hate all muslims you said so , do I need to repost ?

3 weeks ago fri 19:51
"I like muslims , they are good an keep themselves to their own its the terrorist lot I hate ......

being an old mod I got into collecting scripts ...lol

being a drunken fool here .. at times ... I wish I hadnt ,lol

btw
slogger

PLEASE ...PLEASE ...
if you think anything of another guy here ,
please , tone down the swear words ok ...
its just wrong ...Leave them to be the clown ok ..

Dont rise to the amount of genuine 95% hate to your SH*TE you post ...
you are not the guy here ..I know it ... calm it down ..buddy
cheers ;)

Sponsored Links
You know the saying, STICKS AND STONES WILL BREAK YOUR BONES, BUT NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ME,

slogger as being a fellow geordie im sure the sh#t you are getting on this forum will go in one ear and out the other,

To the anti-slogger clang, if he writes something that you do not like or do not agree with, just bite you tonuge or finger :) because you know what the responce will be.

slogger has got strong views on certain subjects, if they are wright or wrong thats his opinion, every one is entitled to there opinion

It's up to the mods to decide if his post are too offensive to post or not, as they allways say we have a deleat button you don't :)

Back