polite notice

M

I have been patient, i have let you "argue", i have asked you not to moan about slogger / his views

I am sorry people i can not let this go on, one "slags the other off, then a 2nd "slags" some one else etc.

please no more posts about who said what etc. I am locking all posts and i will delete them.

God will also be informed (god owns the site)

lets have some good old fashioned jokes instead

Sponsored Links
But not the one about the police having nothing to go on again, though.... :D

Sponsored Links
i agrree so much negativity is bad
good healthy debate wether you agree or not is the way of course we should avoid discussion at a personal level

I reckon moderaters are to blame for most things in the world, from terrorism to dogs*** on the pavement, i mean have you ever met a nice moderater ?? of course not, faceless button pressers all of them

Freddie said:
I reckon moderaters are to blame for most things in the world, from terrorism to dogs*** on the pavement, i mean have you ever met a nice moderater ?? of course not, faceless button pressers all of them

well FREDDIE to be honest i think the moderators do a good job on this site and give you a controled discustion and ban idoits like you taking the p.ss

B.O.B DOLE said:
Freddie said:

well FREDDIE to be honest i think the moderators do a good job on this site and give you a controled discustion and ban idoits like you taking the p.ss

You always get one dont you? the one who doesnt see the joke UNLIKE the moderater it was aimed at eh Bigall? :LOL:

B.O.B DOLE said:

BOB, you are a hbypocrite, you post this comment to have a pop at Freddie, yet you have created a thread slagging off the Mods on this board..

Make your mind up fellA, You can't have it both ways.

Perhaps a check up from the neck up is required!!

Sponsored Links
Back