polite notice

Freddie said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
Freddie said:
I reckon moderaters are to blame for most things in the world, from terrorism to dogs*** on the pavement, i mean have you ever met a nice moderater ?? of course not, faceless button pressers all of them

well FREDDIE to be honest i think the moderators do a good job on this site and give you a controled discustion and ban idoits like you taking the p.ss

You always get one dont you? the one who doesnt see the joke UNLIKE the moderater it was aimed at eh Bigall? :LOL:

the trouble is if i put down which site i mod on it will be censord :LOL: :LOL: ;)
ATT

MOD

not by me all ;)

Sponsored Links
I'm thinking back to the seventies and the riots outside perfectly legal National Front meetings. The result, apart from a load of trouble for the police, was extra publicity for those inside and good publicity at that. I was a student at the time and we had similar problems with controversial speakers at the students' union and the many attempts to disrupt them. I came up with what I thought was a brilliant idea - though it seems that nobody else agreed because I don't think it ever happened.

You quietly pack the hall with as many of your own supporters as possible. Get in early and fill all the seats. So far so good. You don't heckle and you don't throw flour bombs. You just sit and listen, waiting for the speaker to start some objectionable rant. It won't take long. At this point you quietly get up a few at a time and walk out in what looks like disgust. The geezer on the platform will be left talking to an almost empty hall. More effective than any flour bomb don't you think!

Where is all this leading? I put it to you that if you find some offensive post on this forum you should not waste your time replying. Apart from anything else this means it keeps coming back to the top. Ignore it and it will slip silently into obscurity where it belongs.

felix said:
I'm thinking back to the seventies and the riots outside perfectly legal National Front meetings. The result, apart from a load of trouble for the police, was extra publicity for those inside and good publicity at that. I was a student at the time and we had similar problems with controversial speakers at the students' union and the many attempts to disrupt them. I came up with what I thought was a brilliant idea - though it seems that nobody else agreed because I don't think it ever happened.

You quietly pack the hall with as many of your own supporters as possible. Get in early and fill all the seats. So far so good. You don't heckle and you don't throw flour bombs. You just sit and listen, waiting for the speaker to start some objectionable rant. It won't take long. At this point you quietly get up a few at a time and walk out in what looks like disgust. The geezer on the platform will be left talking to an almost empty hall. More effective than any flour bomb don't you think!

Where is all this leading? I put it to you that if you find some offensive post on this forum you should not waste your time replying. Apart from anything else this means it keeps coming back to the top. Ignore it and it will slip silently into obscurity where it belongs.

i agree with you sentiment i to have no time for biggoted people

i also agree about egnoring rants and letting them die on the vine

the trouble is when you get several people with simmilar veiws the arguments[agreement]goes unchallenged people begin to think it must be right as no one is arguing the opposite point of veiw

big-all said:
Freddie said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
Freddie said:
I reckon moderaters are to blame for most things in the world, from terrorism to dogs*** on the pavement, i mean have you ever met a nice moderater ?? of course not, faceless button pressers all of them

well FREDDIE to be honest i think the moderators do a good job on this site and give you a controled discustion and ban idoits like you taking the p.ss

You always get one dont you? the one who doesnt see the joke UNLIKE the moderater it was aimed at eh Bigall? :LOL:

the trouble is if i put down which site i mod on it will be censord :LOL: :LOL: ;)
ATT

MOD

not by me all ;)

well thanks for that mod :D :D
is it only specific links to att or the full words that are frowned upon :LOL:

Sponsored Links
the trouble is when you get several people with simmilar veiws the arguments[agreement]goes unchallenged people begin to think it must be right as no one is arguing the opposite point of veiw

Fair comment big-all. I didn't look at it that way. On reflection, a forum thread doesn't work in quite the same as a meeting. How do you quietly get up and walk out????

Back