Slogger's Spleen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a great idea to reduce the number of threads on this forum. Why not leave this thread open, locked to everyone but slogger? On condition that he posts nothing regarding islam or terrorism on any other thread on pain of having his IP address banned?

It could be an experiment. We could see how long he posts for before he gets bored. I reckon he will stop by Tuesday lunchtime. We could even make it a sweepstake... ;)

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
I've got a great idea to reduce the number of threads on this forum. Why not leave this thread open, locked to everyone but slogger? On condition that he posts nothing regarding islam or terrorism on any other thread on pain of having his IP address banned?

It could be an experiment. We could see how long he posts for before he gets bored. I reckon he will stop by Tuesday lunchtime. We could even make it a sweepstake... ;)

his last post will be wednesday, 5.53PM

MOD

if it saves me work put me in for a £1 tue 16.00

andrew2022 said:
his last post will be wednesday, 5.53PM

You bin looking at kevs balls again?
crystal_ball_hands_lg_clr.gif

Sponsored Links
well then what have we here some sort of conspiracy theory ok ok i take the hint no more talking about the islamic religion so i wont until someone else does and then i do have a right to my say but the MOD thinks differntly

i didnt know this was run by a private individual so hats off to him i guess he dont want to be in the papers hosting a so called anti muslim forum

gl on your bets i see its the done thing to take the mickey out of people nice one

last but not least i do have a son serving in the forces following in footsteps etc have you any idea what he has to go through he is there making the world a safer place ? makes me wonder why when we have no say on anything without busy bodies interfeering

good night hope you wake up one day and smell the roses

slogger, no more please.

I ask everyone else too, no more posts about slogger

Slogger are you from Maldon in Essex...I ask as you would appear to have the same intellect as the half human inbred muppets that populate the town!!

I suppose the difference is they know when they are not wanted, you haven't even got that much sense!!

i will allow this as it was being written as i was editing the previous post.

now lets call it a day regards slogger

well for one you have offended me

i know a few muslims , a few hindus , a few chinese mostly bhuddists

and dont have a problem with what they belive

you on the other hand are a small minded bigot if you take that as personal abuse i am sure the moderator will chop my post as well

never known it yet but there is a first for everything

my finger is on the delete button, i did ask for no more about slogger (i can only delete, so may of his posts at a time)

i will allow this as it was being written as i was editing the previous post.

now lets call it a day regards slogger

Fair Comment, I accept your patience has been surely tested today and I can envisage a claim for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome of your Delete key Finger going in as I type!! :D

Slogger said:
well then what have we here some sort of conspiracy theory ok ok i take the hint no more talking about the islamic religion so i wont until someone else does and then i do have a right to my say but the MOD thinks differntly

i didnt know this was run by a private individual so hats off to him i guess he dont want to be in the papers hosting a so called anti muslim forum

gl on your bets i see its the done thing to take the mickey out of people nice one

last but not least i do have a son serving in the forces following in footsteps etc have you any idea what he has to go through he is there making the world a safer place ? makes me wonder why when we have no say on anything without busy bodies interfeering

good night hope you wake up one day and smell the roses
hope no one mind me bringing in this quote below

Slogger said:
but you let him make out that the muslim community is all loving and nice when we know different why no allow both sides of the coin to show

heeelllooo slogger there are obviously bad people through society from whatever part or religious group but some have had a hard time off it
i personaly think 99.9 of most religions are good honest and hard working

I happen to agree with much of what slogger says. He may not put his opinion over in the most articulate of ways and I would never agree to inciting violence etc, but it doesn't devalue what he is trying to say. Some of his posts, which have been deleted for pure PC reasons, are true. Facts are we are being overun and he happens to have the bottle to speak out. Its about time the average Joe public stood up and shouted before its too late. These people will never be satisfied until they have completely changed our way of life. Anybody who can't see whats happening should get out more, go and have a walk around any of our major cities, its getting out of hand.

Before any of you start calling me racist too, I suggest we have a moratorium on the ones that are here(legal or otherwise) let them stay, without any persecution, then put the shutters down regardless of circumstances. We have got to draw the line somewhere, the lack of any sensible government policies in these areas is pathetic. We are afterall an island, we can't make more room.

Locking any threads to anybody is the start of a downward path. The way to resolve disagreements is through discussion not through some form of censorship.

btw, FWL. this.

Slogger are you from Maldon in Essex...I ask as you would appear to have the same intellect as the half human inbred muppets that populate the town!!

Is just as pathetic as anything said by slogger. You are saying everybody from Maldon, Essex, is of low intellect, which is just as offensive as calling an off licence a p*** shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back