slogger ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
did the mods know?

and just to make you happy . . . :LOL:

now for my 7000th post. :oops: :LOL:

markie! you are not slogger, slogger was good fun and I miss him but he was nasty and you could tell it wasnt put on, you on the otherhand are a nice bloke.
;)

Richardp said:
markie! you are not slogger, slogger was good fun and I miss him but he was nasty and you could tell it wasnt put on, you on the otherhand are a nice bloke.
;)

Dam i've been caught out by the old wise one :D

i miss him like a hole in the head, and markie you certainly aint him!

Oh...Markie....

In many ways, I hope you weren't slogger. He was a nasty, small-minded bully, that spoilt a good fun forum for many people. The sheer unrelenting red-mist bile that came from him makes me think he can't have been a 'character' from a normal person like yourself. Having said that, you have always had more of an obsession with him than anyone else - coming on to say how much fun he was, and how he livened the place up, even though almost everyone else thought he was exactly the opposite of both. Even the late, great Joe_90 was reasonably entertaining and articulate at times, but slogger was never anything but pond life.

But, if you were him, I guess my question is why ? And who is the real person, slogger or markie ?

On a lighter note, how are you and mandie these days ? Do you not let her post anymore ?

Right, piece said, its back to lurking for me....

Never bothered reading anything slogger wrote - never seemed to cross paths. What I can say for a fact is that Joe-90 isn't "late" and he certainly ain't "great". He just can't keep his mouth shut and preaches stuff he knows nowt about.

Sponsored Links
Back