Slow hot water flow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Two questions
1/ We have just had a new bathroom fitted a few months ago by an experienced plumber!
The hot water flow is very slow on the new hot water basin/tap. All the other flow levels for hot water, shower/bath and kitchen are ok and it was ok on this basin before new bathroom was fitted.
2/ In the same bathroom I have had to take off the half pedestal under the basin because the slider/lever for the waste fitting was broken. I have now fitted a pop up waste as this seems to be less hassle just in case the same fault occurs in the future.
I now cannot fit the half pedestal to the wall correctly and get everything lined up. As I fit the back screws on the L shaped bracket supplied and as fitted originally the front of the pedstal drops down about 1". I could fill with silicone but it does look unsightly.
Any help would be appreciated

Sponsored Links
Two questions
1/ We have just had a new bathroom fitted a few months ago by an experienced plumber!
The hot water flow is very slow on the new hot water basin/tap. All the other flow levels for hot water, shower/bath and kitchen are ok and it was ok on this basin before new bathroom was fitted.
2/ In the same bathroom I have had to take off the half pedestal under the basin because the slider/lever for the waste fitting was broken. I have now fitted a pop up waste as this seems to be less hassle just in case the same fault occurs in the future.
I now cannot fit the half pedestal to the wall correctly and get everything lined up. As I fit the back screws on the L shaped bracket supplied and as fitted originally the front of the pedstal drops down about 1". I could fill with silicone but it does look unsightly.
Any help would be appreciated

Why not get the experienced plumber back into complete these faults. If any of my customers find a fault in my work I go back for nothing! It may not be his fault, but he is very familar with the stuff he fitted.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back