Small black plug that says 'Don't Remove!'

I'd best remember to allow a whole roll of G/Y tape the next time I do a TT in that case! Not to mention all the time I've been wasting bashing the entire length into the ground.
I am sure that is the top of the fourth earth rod fitted together:mad: I would like to see how they fit the earth pit around that? Even if you did fit an earth rod like that I am sure you could find a better example to take a picture of.:mrgreen:

Oh so your off Flint now! And no real worries about flooding there. It does seem however it is one of the anti-damp systems.

Sponsored Links
Ok, I'm not going to worry then if it goes off - seeing as how there's plenty of the damp from the walls until I get some re-pointing done and maybe dig out all the portland cement and replace with lime. I wonder if that system could be responsible for the mild current we pick up on the door lintel ?

What prize have I won for guessing correctly?! At 5V and what is likely a wound transformer, it shouldn't be responsible for any tingles!

Sponsored Links
By finger or voltmeter but I hadn't looked too closely at that voltage so yup I guess it's probably not guilty. Will get Spark on to it.

Well done I see you are now from Flintshire! I am now retired in Bryn-y-baal, but I am sure there are loads of local electricians who will look at it for you, if you can't find one, then let us know.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back