Small corner sink waste can it be 22mm?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I am installing an understairs toilet and have hit a snag. The externall wall is to the left with a small window in it the toilet will be fitted with a macerator due to upstairs pipework running up the left. I need to fit a corner sink to the right of the wc but do not have enough clearance for 40mm waste. Can a reduction to 22mm be used and thinner pipe solely for this sink?

Cheers for any help.

C

Sponsored Links
I think you mean a corner basin ( sink is what you have in a kitchen ) it has a 32 mm waste not 40 ( sink uses 40). waste can go into macerator ,if you get the right model. it should not be reduced to 22mm .

I think you mean a corner basin ( sink is what you have in a kitchen ) it has a 32 mm waste not 40 ( sink uses 40). waste can go into macerator ,if you get the right model. it should not be reduced to 22mm .

Well a macerator is going on so the OP might as well go "full abortion" and use overflow for the basin waste :LOL:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back